- A dynamic hands-on experience
- Tailored to accomplish goals unique to your business
- Reward cooperation and problem solving
- Foster communication and the efficient use of limited resources
- Embark on a well-planned kitchen adventure that's good for your business
- See what our clients have to say on the Testimonials page.
What makes teambuilding at AndyFood unique?
- Our commitment to learning about our clients and their needs
- An established teambuilding program developed by Andy Broder to enhance communication, cooperation, and focus on the bigger picture (i.e., a group working toward a common goal)
- The option to include a debriefing at the end of your teambuilding
- The AndyFood kitchen and the AndyFood staff
- We're detail-oriented; so your cooking event is easy to plan
- We do all of the above in an entertaining way that's an adventure for your team
Common areas of teambuilding focus
- Improving Communication and information sharing
- Creativity - thinking outside the box
- Building Camaraderie - the "get to know you factor"
- Reliance on co-workers (delegation and trust)
- Keeping the big picture in focus
- Knowing when to ask for help
- Identifying and using untapped abilities and team resources
- Making the most of things when resources are limited
- Meeting challenges as they arise
Competitive (Iron Chef) Teambuilding classes are available...
However, we recommend teambuilding classes where a group works toward a common goal.
Why choose a teambuilding class?
- You're working with less resources
- Clients expect more for less
- Your team is smaller, or bigger
- Work groups have merged
- Morale is low
- Your day-to-day business dynamic has changed
- You need to stay competitive
- You're celebrating success
A teambuilding class is an opportunity to...
- Reinforce your company's values and accomplishments
- Build on the assets of your team
- Strengthen your core team
- Grow in new directions
- Think outside the box