Take cooking classes so you can eat great food every day. We're happy to share these
recipes for you to try at home.
There are 1 recipes on this page.
- 24 dates
- 3 ounces gorgonzola, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 24 toothpicks soaked in water
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Pit the dates. Cut a slit to remove the pit, but do not cut it completely in half.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Stuff about 1 teaspoon of the mixture into each date.
- Secure each date with a water-soaked toothpick.
- Bake just until warm through, about 10 minutes.