Take cooking classes so you can eat great food every day. We're happy to share these
recipes for you to try at home.
There are 1 recipes on this page.
Cannelloni with Sundried Tomato, Artichoke and Ricotta Filling -2
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes in olive oil, pureed
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1package egg roll wrappers
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup grated cheese of choice
- In a small bowl thoroughly combine all filling ingredients.
- Place 1/4 cup filling in a strip along one side of an egg roll wrapper.
- Roll up into a cylinder.
- Place in a lightly oiled baking dish, seam side down.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Add stock.
- Sprinkle top with grated cheese
- Bake in a 350 F oven for 30 – 35 minutes (until bubbly)