Take cooking classes so you can eat great food every day. We're happy to share these
recipes for you to try at home.
There are 1 recipes on this page.
Yield: 24-30 servings
- 2 cups corn oil
- 3 green plantains, peeled and cut into 1-inch thick slices on the diagonal
- Heat the oil in a deep skillet or shallow stockpot until hot (350 to 375 °F).
- Cook plantain slices in batches, until brown on all sides.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Keep oil hot.
- Using a tortilla press, or a rolling pin and 2 sheets of waxed paper, flatten the plantains slices to ¼-inch thick.
- Refry until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels. Serve with Queso Marinado and Small bad Sauce.