Your group will enjoy exclusive use of AndyFood during your event.
AndyFood provides the place, the menu, the food, the recipes, and we take care of all the little details.
"GOD IS IN THE DETAILS."
-- MIES VAN DER ROHE
All you need to do is bring the guests - up to 36 with most menus.
"COOKING IS LIKE LOVE. IT SHOULD BE ENTERED INTO WITH ABANDON OR NOT AT ALL"
-- HARRIET VAN HORNE
Girls' Night Out
"I COME FROM A HOUSE WHERE GRAVY IS A BEVERAGE."
-- ERMA BOMBECK
Birthday Parties and Anniversaries
"FOOD IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF A BALANCED DIET."
-- FRAN LEBOWITZ
Conference Events and Southwest Cooking Adventures
"LIFE IS NOT A PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED BUT A REALITY TO BE EXPERIENCED."
"THE AIM OF LIFE IS TO LIVE, AND TO LIVE MEANS TO BE AWARE, JOYOUSLY, DRUNKENLY, SERENELY, DIVINELY AWARE."
-- HENRY MILLER
Showers and Rehearsal Dinners
"EVERY DAY IS A GOOD DAY."
What's included with your party?
Exclusive use of the culinary studio
Class starts with a demonstration so you get to know your recipes
An hors d'oeuvre is served during the demonstration
Copies of the menu and recipes for all attendees
90 minutes of active cooking in hands-on classes
To see all the details go to the FAQ page.
A low Guest-to-Staff ratio
Why Choose AndyFood?
- Since we opened in 2003 our business has been devoted exclusively to cooking classes.
- Varied menus allow us to accommodate classes of all sizes; up to 36 persons with most menus.
- Our clients are diverse. We've hosted local moms' groups and multinational corporations.
- Our chef faculty is small and committed. This allows us to adapt each class to our client's needs.
- Your group will make its meal from scratch during the class. We do not use outside caterers or vendors.
- See what our clients have to say on the Testimonials page.
Optional Tastings - to add to a party or teambuilding
- Salt Tasting - Andy has dozens of salts, and conducts a unique tasting that includes using dark chocolate. He has spoken about salt to culinary professionals and on the radio. $12 per person
- Cheese Course - AndyFood will provide a selection of cheeses for your guests. Each guest will receive a beautifully arranged plate. $12 per person
- Chocolate Tasting - You will be treated to a blind tasting of 9 to 10 chocolates. After rating the chocolates (based on color, taste, texture and flavor) you will learn the identity of each. The tasting includes a discussion of the history of chocolate and chocolate making. $15 per person
- Aprons - "AndyFood" Aprons are great take-home souvenirs. Generally we need 2 weeks notice to ensure availability. $20 each plus tax
- Box of Mexican Chocolates - $10 per person
Looking for a Menu?
If you're desperately seeking menus, look no further. AndyFood has menus for every occasion and skill level. Click here to see menu options
Interested in a small gift for your guests?
Aprons - "AndyFood" Aprons are great take-home souvenirs.
- $20 each plus tax (Generally we need 2 weeks notice to ensure availability.)
Box of Mexican Chocolate
- $10 per person
I once every so often take the time to sit down and put pen to paper when I receive unsurpassed service. Yet I simply could not let this instance pass me by. Chef Andy Broder is as Professional, Proficient, Skilled, and Expert as they come. His many many talents with food will astound you as well as his enchanting insight in all that he does. If you are looking for extraordinary experience for your clients I would highly suggest Chef Andy Broder of AndyFood. I have hired him and used his services for my toughest of clients and each and every one loved Andy and his studio! The kitchen is fabulous for any type of Special Event.
Sales & Marketing
CSI-Conference Services International
Private Class Payment and Cancellation Policy. A 50% nonrefundable deposit is required to schedule a class. The balance is due 30 days before the event and is nonrefundable. A final head-count and payment for any additional attendees is due 7 days before the event. Classes scheduled less than 14 days before the event require full, nonrefundable payment when booked.